Keep the bed three inches away from the wall. This ensures that there is enough space for positive energy to flow.
- Ensure that both the kitchen and washroom have maximum distance from each other to keep negative energy away.
- Keep the head towards South or East because these directions are considered auspicious.
- The elderly or main owner of the house must occupy the SouthWest zone of the house for good health.
- Lighting a candle in the fire zone (SouthEast direction) daily is important for good health.
- Use timber beds without luggage compartment and avoid sleeping on metal beds to keep away discomfort and stay in good shape.
- If there are unnecessary mental tensions and arguments in the house, it means the house has Vastu dosh.
• Breaking of glass, cutlery etc or other noticeable damage is a sign of Vastu defect within the structure.
• Leaking taps, fusing of lights, fan, motor etc are symptoms of Vastu dosh
• Packed almirahs, cupboards, excessive furniture are all signs of Vastu defects
Al the above symptoms reflect Vastu dosh within a property which needs to be attended to and rectified immediately.
Remedies for Vastu dosh:
• Any object which adds to the clutter in the house should be removed immediately
• Objects which are not used for a long time should be re-considered and removed. They should either be put to use or disposed
• All electrical and plumbing fixtures that are leaking or malfunctioning should be repaired at once.